Leading High Performance Teams Workshop | Team Dynamics
Leading High Performance Teams workshop is designed to help team leaders understand the dynamics of team leadership. Also, it offers the concepts and tools to help overcome the key dysfunctions that stand in the way of high performance.
The quality of high performing teams an organization develops directly impacts the organization’s long-term competitiveness. Developing high-performance teams is therefore critical for the effective functioning of organizations. Doing so requires a vibrant environment that supports teamworking. Its effectiveness also requires unhindered collaborations across different cultures, functions, and geographies. In essence, high-performance teams need to be led in ways that make it easy for them to accomplish greater goals.
Leading High Performance Teams Workshop offers the skills and tools to eliminate team dysfunctions. Participants will learn the dynamics of leading high performing teams and the key obstacles that hinder high-performance in organizations. They will also learn and apply a proven step-by-step approach towards overcoming the obstacles.
For teams to function effectively and create high-performance results, team leaders need to create vibrant environments that support teamworking.
What You Will Expect
Leading High Performance Teams workshop helps teams overcome the key dysfunctions that often stand in the way of high performance.
This Workshop covers…
Team Performance Equation
- The dynamics of effective teams
- Evaluation of team leadership and communication styles
- Impact of team coaching and application of the GROW model
- Creating a healthy team environments
- Exploring team vulnerability
- Delegation and motivation to act
- Overcoming team dysfunctions
- Embracing diversity and cultural differences
- Managing team conflicts
Workshop Objectives and Outcomes
This workshop is designed to help team leaders to…
- Set clear goals and communicate key objectives effectively.
- Understand the impact of coaching and application of GROW model to enhance performance.
- Develop clarity about factors that motivate and increase team morale
- Develop the capacity to effectively manage conflicts in team environments.
At the end of the leading high performance teams workshop, participants will have acquired the skill and confidence to lead, inspire, and influence teams to take more actions, and consistently deliver more results.